Our Artist Grants provide artists the ability to build collaborative programs within their local nonprofit communities where everyone can benefit!
Causability (cause-ability) funds Artist Grants between both artists and nonprofit communities (causes) enabling programs to succeed.
What Makes Us Different from Other Nonprofits?
We’re reframing the old mindset of communities, fundraising, programs and nonprofits, into causes, to simply provide a primary focus on the effect, potential, and results and who or what benefits from the cause.
- Our goal is to build stronger bridges between creators and communities, therefore we simply substitute “causes” for the word nonprofit, community, programs and fundraising. This approach helps focus on what’s most important: the ability to empower and fund causes through sharing stories about their purpose promoting justice, equality and sustainability.
- Cause Creators – Passionate, conscious caring individuals or organizations ready to take action to make the world a better place.
- Cause Consultants – Experts ready to educate and support Cause Creators.
- Cause Supporters – Volunteers and Donors ready to give time and money to a support worthy cause.
We use our financial resources to empower creators that want to work with communities by providing grants for both impactful and effective programs.
We support conscious individuals and groups with the desire to create programs within communities for causes that heal not harm, providing them the ability to:
- Demonstrate & Deliver Diversity
- Influence Through Inclusion
- Power Progress Serving Sustainability
- Empower Economic Equality & Justice
- Remove Racism
- Provide Healthy Resources That Support Biodiversity For Humans, Animals And The Planet
Examples of cause categories:
Art For Your Cause is a wholly owned subsidiary of the nonprofit Causability.
Art For Your Cause LLC is a unique ecommerce platform for visual artists. A percentage of proceeds from sales on AFYC goes to Causability to fund our ‘creator grant’ programs, providing the ability for collaboration between artists and nonprofit communities building and strengthening their causes through the development of new programs.
Because Causability.org is a nonprofit, our donation fees are much lower therefore funds can go straight to creator grants for causes.
Our partner site, CauseCart.io, offers both cause creators and nonprofits the ability to create fundraisers or cause campaigns. Proceeds from any fees go to fund Creator Grants through Causability.org to empower artists and their communities.
Recent Causes were generated for:
- Scholarships for underserved autistic communities.
- Hats for soccer team supporters.
- Patient advocacy care in memory of a neglected soul.
No matter what your cause is, we provide creators and supporters the ability to build sustainable cause based programs within their community benefiting what matters the most.
We support diversity, equity and inclusion.